LUNA Rattle Teether | 5 COLOURS
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The LUNA rattle teether is comprised of a beaded ring and feature beech wood bead and rings which make a lovely soft sounding rattle as they clink together when waved around - making a great sensory play session for baby!
• An original NatureBubz® design.
• Made with eco-friendly materials.
• Soft, chewable silicone beads that help by providing counter-pressure to the gums.
• 100% food-grade silicone that's FREE from all nasties like BPA | PVC | Cadmium | Lead & Phthalates.
• Beech hardwood that is naturally antibacterial and PERFECT for chewing on to help teeth break through the gum surface.
Sure....we like products to look good and function well, but safety ALWAYS comes first.
These products are designed with care to ensure that they meet - and exceed - relevant Australian / New Zealand safety standards.
For ultimate peace of mind, NatureBubz routinely send products for safety testing at an accredited testing laboratory.
They also carry full product liability insurance on all products sold worldwide.
CARE & USE
Carefully inspect teether for signs of wear before each use, ensuring that the beads on the ring are still firmly compressed.
Teethers that contain wood products are to be SPOT CLEANED only, using a slightly damp cloth.
Store in a well ventilated location out of direct sunlight.
As with all baby toys, please use only under adult supervision.
For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that beaded teethers be replaced every 3-6 months.
Further Safety and Care information can be found here: